Sunday, April 11, 2010

On the Up and Up?

Where did this come from? Who was the first person to say, "I'm on the up and up."? Does it even make sense? What doesn't make sense is that it is 80 degrees upstairs in my house and it's 9pm at night! But, regardless of the saying, I am feeling a lot better today than I have all last week. Unfortunately I have to go to work tomorrow, so maybe I don't feel all that well anymore!! Just kidding! This weekend has been marvelous! I'm back to running! I did 4 miles yesterday and today! My foot is not hurting today! I won't make a larger statement than that. We had a small cookout with the family today and the weather was perfect, the food was amazing, and the company was fun as always. You really never know what my niece is gonna say next! One moment she was telling me about a pink tiger and the next she was showing me her auntie chicken ring! Smart little girl!

I'd like to thank my brother again for grilling. I'd like to thank the GF too for grilling when she knows that I don't do that stuff! I just assume she'd do it, which she would and she's good at, but then I made my bro do it cause he was able to come over today, so thank you to the both of you. If that made any sense...

Anyway, back to the grind tomorrow and back to the working out! I'm happy to be running again. I'm happy to be hanging out with my most favorite people in the world! If it weren't for my family and my GF who knows where I'd be! They are the most amazing people in the world. they've gotten me through a lot of hard times in my life and a lot of good times too! I love you all so much! There's nothing like a happy day to get you to reflect on your life and really know what's most important to you! Thanks!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment