Tuesday, March 9, 2010

20/20

So, I'm having issues with why my head cold will not go away. When my nose is stuffed up, my ears get plugged and I can't hear what people are saying. That's gonna be my excuse for class tonight! I'm pretty sure my professor was speaking a different language for the entire 2 and a half hours! I'm gonna have to go back a decode my notes to actually figure out what the heck is going on. I'm not joking...he was saying things like *G, *C, S, A, I, D, E, TI, G, P, TA, *TA, and ED...doesn't make any sense to me either, so don't worry if you don't get it!

I took an extra rest day today and am treating myself like I'm still sick. Hopefully my head cold will realize this and GO AWAY!! I'm also resting because I slept like complete poop last night. I have a feeling tonights not gonna be any better because it is nasty outside, windy, dirt and tumbleweeds flying everywhere, and it's gonna start raining at any moment. It's just really gross out there and it doesn't make the sounds in our house at night very soothing and comforting...more like somebody is opening and closing the garage door, banging the trash can around, and throwing things at my car.

I'd like to send a Happy Birthday wish out to Carrie Underwood! Somewhere in the world she is wishing I was eating dinner with her tonight and singing to her for entertainment later! I can't help that this beautiful woman wants to be with me...lucky for me, my GF will let me have her! How lucky am I! TWO beautiful Carrie's all for me!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment