Friday, March 19, 2010

Thirty Something

So, it's day 30 and my Battle for Seattle has been going very well. I've been working out pretty much everyday (other than my sick week). I'm increasing my daily mileage and kicking up the pace a bit. Things are starting to work themselves out. And in just over 3 months from now I, along with some others, will be running a half-marathon. It's gonna feel so good to cross that finish line, especially because a much needed vacation is right on the other side!

March Madness has turned out to be just that...well, yesterday anyway. Today has been a bit slow, and by slow I mean not a lot to keep you going on the treadmill. Not to mention I am exhausted. This has been an extremely long week! I need a long nap! That would feel real nice...a long nap!

I don't have much else to write today, so I'll talk to you tomorrow.

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment