Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Miracle on 34th Street

I'm pretty sure I've never seen this movie completely through. Maybe I watched it when I was really little and don't remember, but I can honestly say that in the last 15 years, I've never seen this movie. I heard it's good, but since I'm not much of a Christmas person then it never caught my interest. But, this is a year of change...maybe the GF can finally talk me into watching that followed by White Christmas! Maybe I'll even watch Lord of the Rings and read the Twilight books! But let's not get ahead of ourselves here, I still need to graduate. All I'm saying is that I might actually have some time to read something other than Auditing and Financial Accounting and might have some time to watch something other than my nightly shows...that's all I'm saying!

With that said, I never have time to read these days because of my schoolwork, but I've already got a few books lined up that are waiting for that fated May 12th...I will have just taken my last final and can finally rest and read whatever I want to! My weeknights and weekends will no longer be filled with studying and my GF can share an evening without me bringing up my classes...it's gonna be great! Let's all remember though that the CPA exam is around the corner, so I will have to study for those tests, but I'm gonna give myself some time to relax and be me again! Oh, and run this race!!

Speaking of the race, tomorrow I'm taking a much needed rest day and my body is SOOO excited! During my run today it was giving me warning signs that it's just about ready to poop out if I don't slow down a bit! Gotta listen to the bod...but if you remember from last week, I had a great rest day with some beer involved and then had a HUGE run the next day, so let's cross our fingers that it can happen again!!

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment