Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 19

So...19 days down! I had a small hiccup last week with that silly head cold, but have gotten back on to my feet and have been picking up my miles again. Although today I really didn't wanna run. I did a bit, but then did some cross training stuff so as not to waste my workout. I still have a bit of a cough and my nose is still stuffy, but my body feels great. I've been going into the steam room at the gym and it's helping to loosen the remnants of this cold, but the best part about the steam room is that it smells like cream of mushroom soup! Sounds weird, but to me, it does! And I love cream of mushroom soup! When the GF makes swedish meatballs for dinner, she uses cream of mushroom soup and I love love love it!

I also love the fact that next week is Spring Break! I'm not doing anything, but that's the whole point...not doing anything. I'm not going to class and that's a huge Break for me. I'm also not going to South Padre or Lake Havasu or Vegas or Mexico or anywhere but at least I'm not going to my classes! I'll actually be studying for the week after, so it's not a big huge break, but it's something. I would like to go somewhere, but we don't have the money for traveling right now. We are saving up for a big huge vacation in a few months. My Gradu-cation in fact! That's right, I said it...I'm graduating soon...real soon...sooner than we all think. I'm just about 5 tests and 17 total class sessions away from that little slip of paper and that funny looking hood! And you're all invited...all of you! Let's have a party! But, in case you're keeping track, "graduate" will go on my May Goals sheet, so let's not get ahead of ourselves!! I'm still working on chapters 5, 8, and a test this March.

Speaking of tests, I got a big one on Wednesday, so wish me luck cause my brain will need it. See you tomorrow.

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment