Tuesday, March 16, 2010

27

Here's another shout out to Fall Out Boy...another great song off their newest album. Again, I'd post the song here, but I have yet to figure that out. One of these days I'm gonna just post a bunch of songs and pictures!

Anywho, today was a very long day, which is why I'm blogging so late so I'll just give you a quick rundown of events and I'll get back to you tomorrow. Woke up to one of the cats spilling the GF's tea all over her nightstand. Put my hair stuff in but decided to wear a hat, so had some weird sticky hair all day! Went to the gym at lunch and turned my arms to jello. Worked almost all day until my poor momma got hurt so I came to her rescue...actually the GF was more of the savior, so I just carried her purse! Missed out on the best picture ever...the GF gave the momma a piggyback ride...one for the ages! How could you miss a picture like that? AARGH!! Studied some stuff I won't remember tomorrow, especially since I didn't remember it after an hour. Watched Idol and Biggest Loser, now it's bedtime. Another big day tomorrow...it's my irish day of celebration! Green beer is so yummy...as a matter of fact, just as yummy as any other colored beer!!

Goodnight, sweet dreams...

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment