Sunday, March 28, 2010

And on the 39th Day...

...God made wine and cheese! I'm not sure when it happened, but nothing goes together better than wine and cheese, other than peanut butter and jelly, and maybe me and the GF!! Heehee, she'll like that one. I had some cheese and wines today. I say wines because I had 3 different kinds today. It helped me handle my studying today...didn't do too much of that though cause I was drinking! Seriously though, I really did drink wine and study and eat cheese. I also spent some quality time with the GF! It was a really good Sunday! It was actually a really good weekend...we watched a lot of movies, a lot of basketball, a lot of tv! I didn't feel the absolute need to be studying every free minute of my time. And I got to be with the GF the whole time.

Do you ever feel lost? Like you just don't understand? Maybe from directions...maybe from instructions...maybe it's financial accounting or auditing...maybe it's family or friends. Whatever it is, what do you do when you're "lost"? Do you curl up and hope someone finds you and helps you? Do you keep going in circles until you get frustrated and give up? Do you push through the hard parts until you come out stronger on the other side? Here's a little hint: when you are feeling "lost", don't worry, everybody feels that way at some point. Push through! Push through and accept the fact that it was only a minor set back. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it or just find someone to talk you through it. You may not see the bigger picture now or quite that far into the future, but you will come out stronger from the experience. You won't feel so lost anymore...and isn't that what we all want...to be found?

Hope you did something for yourself this weekend. Night.

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment