Friday, March 12, 2010

The Number 23

You should see this movie if you haven't yet. (Just a side note, I was already 2 paragraphs into this particular blog when it erased almost everything I have, so I apologize that there isn't as much passion behind these next words as there were behind the first edition of words.) Anyway, this movie leaves you wondering "What the...?" but for the creepy essence it really captures you. It basically is about the number 23 and how everything in Jim Carrey's character's life revolves around this number. You find yourself looking for every clue that would lead to the number 23...license plates, dates, number, addresses....it gets creepy.

Today's inspiration is straight from me and that is, don't give up. I talk with a lot of people who are so motivated on day 1, but by the end of the week they come up with an excuse why they can't workout. Then you take a week off and that ends up being a month and then you are so discouraged it's hard to start that first week again. So, I say, Don't Give Up! At times it's gonna be hard, it's supposed to be. At times it's gonna be easy, it's supposed to be. But either way, it's rewarding when you've finished. When you've accomplished that small goal of reaching the telephone pole or the next mailbox, or even when you run straight through for 20 minutes and you never thought that day would come. Well, it did, so think what else you could accomplish. I'm pushing you the best I can, so please take my advice and do this for yourself. You'll be happy that you did.

Try to have a good night and I'll be seeing you on the streets tomorrow.

~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment