Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me

This is one of the greatest Fall Out Boy songs, which I would post for you to listen to, but I don't know how to add things like that. I bet my brother could help me. Anyway, it goes with the inspiration of the day (yesterday), that you need to add a little more. Just run more...that's all, run more. Don't add miles and miles, but maybe just minutes. Run to the next light pole or one more lap or one more song. Overall, it will increase your endurance, your workout, your training, maybe even your speed.



Yesterday was a very long day at the office for me, so I didn't get a chance to write to you, so I'm doing 2 in one day! How exciting! I'm still on the sick wagon, but I'm hoping that'll end this afternoon. You have to wait and see in my next blog though if it actually happened. Not coughing much anymore, just have a stuffed up nose. Nothing I can't handle...especially with the GF chicken enchiladas in the fridge!! She's a really great cook, so lucky for me she actually likes to cook for me!



Well, I'm in the midst of a long day of studying, so I better get back to it. I apologize to anyone who the site may not be working for. There must be some sort of re-routing thing going on, because even I can't log on to the regular page. Hope these are still coming through to you. Thanks for reading!



~Chix

No comments:

Post a Comment